Sunday, March 11, 2012

Purpose of this Blog.

I have written a dedication for the purpose of this blog. If you do not get it don't worry. No one has figured me out yet. So here it is in a nut shell.


The purpose of this post is to share my passions in life and hope you enjoy the ride.

Here is the dedication. Do not read it if you are limited on time or do not want to get more confused about this site and its purpose than you already have become.

This site is dedicated to the things that influence my life. We all go through life changes and as I get older I do not want to limit my life to one or two influences. I am eclectic in all I do and say. I have always been this way which makes me greatly misunderstood by friends and foes alike. First, and foremost, I am a spiritual man and a man of science Lux et Veritas´ (Light and Truth). I seek to find the good in all things. Personally, I am influenced by almost all forms of art, illustration, writing, and technology. I read all genres and I love learning for learning’s sake. Knowledge is power, even if in today’s work it rest in one’s own personal development and power. I am an educator and an actor. I am most fond of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Movies in all its boundless, broad, capacious, commodious, far-flung , indiscriminate, pervasive, unrestricted, and vast forms. I will share my thoughts on all these influences and hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment